Best restaurants in Bangkok, Thailand
5 restaurants to try in Bangkok
Bangkok is home to some of the best restaurants in South East Asia and visitors to the city will have the opportunity to sample some of the finest Thai dishes in the region. Some of Bangkok’s restaurants also feature a variety of cooking styles for international visitors including Italian cuisine, French cuisine and Fusion dishes. Beow a guide to five of the best restaurants in Bangkok.
1. Angelini - Angelini is an award-winning restaurant located in Bangkok’s Shangri-La Hotel. This Italian restaurant is known for its excellent Italian dishes and constantly changing menu.
2. Koi Restaurant - The Koi restaurant is arguably the best place to get Japanese food in the entire city of Bangkok. The restaurant has won many international awards and is favoured by businessmen, celebrities and other VIPs. The Koi Restaurant can be found on Sukhumvit Road in Wattana, Bangkok.
3. Lemongrass - Lemongrass is a popular restaurant among tourists and foreigners. This restaurant serves excellent Thai food that is highly recommended for guests who are not particularly fond of extremely spicy dishes. Lemongrass can also be found on Sukhumvit Road and this restaurant is open daily. Booking in advance is recommended.
4. Klang Soi - Located in Sukhumvit, the Klang Soi is the best place to get affordable Thai food in the city. One of the local favourites, the Klang Soi offers visitors an authentic Thai dining experience. Booking in advance is not required and the restaurant is open 7 days a week.
5. Baan Kanitha - Baan Kanitha is both an art gallery and restaurant. This establishment has also won a number of prestigious restaurateur awards and it is a popular destination for art enthusiasts looking for an excellent Thai meal.
More Thai Travel Guides.