Bangkok nightlife and nightclubs, Thailand
Guide to Bangkok nightlife
Choice 5 Nightclubs
- Concept CM2 nightclub is one of our favourites.
- Bed Supperclub Bangkok is a very popular nightclub in the Sukhumvit area and worth considering.
- Q-Bar Bangkok is one of the favourites for many people.
- BarSu in the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit is a great club especially if you stay in the hotel.
- Titanium on Sukhumvit Soi in Bangkok is another gem.
Looking for Bangkok Pubs?
There are several nightclubs and bars in Bangkok that tourists can visit while on holiday in Thailand. Bangkok has something for everyone, be it go-go bars to high end cocktail lounges.
Tourists in the mood for bar-hopping can explore Khao San Road, which has been pegged for having the most number of bars per square metre. Many of these bars also boast dance floors where visitors can enjoy various genres of music such as rock, hip-hop, trance and even Thai music. The bars are very energetic and are popular with both tourists and locals. Tourists will also find that the drinks in Thailand are very affordable.
Although most pubs and bars close between one and two am, visitors eager to party until the early hours of the morning can opt to go to one of the after-hours bars in Bangkok. These bars open at three or four am and close a few hours later.
Visitors who are looking for sophisticated lounges and nightclubs in Bangkok should head to Silom Soi 4. For expats, the Sukhumvit road has the best selection of American, Irish, British, and German-style pubs, although the drinks here are a bit more expensive. Chic nightclubs with spacious dance floors can also be found in this district.
For those who really want to splurge, the RCA is place to visit. The area has six adjacent clubs playing the latest hip-hop and R&B beats. Non-residents are recommended to bring a photocopy of their passports with them as these are checked on the door.
If you are interested in visiting some of Bangkok’s noted go-go bars, pay a visit to Patpong in Silom, Nana Entertainment Plaza or Soi Cowboy.
- Apart from nightlife and great bars, the Khao San Road area of Bangkok has some great places to eat and shop.